Certified Air Balance Reports In San Francisco
San Francisco Air Balance Company
We are an independent San Francisco air balancing contractor providing airflow testing and balancing services for commercial restaurant exhaust hoods & HVAC systems and provide certified reports upon completion. All of our air balance reports can be provided for all Health, Fire, and City inspections. Schedule with Delo Air today for your San Francisco air balance services.
Schedule With Us Today
We are an established D-62 Air Balancing Contactor.
We comply with all TABB, NEBB, AABC, and all other testing and balancing bureaus in the U.S.
We issue certified air balance reports for all San Francisco city inspections.
We are capable of testing prevailing wage projects.
Certified San Francisco Air Balance Reports
Our air balance firm provides San Francisco air balancing reports for just about every commercial air-moving device out there. If it moves air, Delo Air is certified to test it.
When are air balance reports in San Francisco, CA required?
Restaurant Health Department Inspections - The Health Department will require an air balance to be performed for these few reasons, new restaurants, permitted restaurant renovations, a restaurant name change, or even a transfer of ownership.
Commercial HVAC Systems - California requires an air balance to be performed on all new "permitted" commercial HVAC installations In Nevada. The city will even require an air balance on large renovations of commercial buildings that alter the existing duct layout. This usually requires preliminary testing before demolition, and final testing and balancing after renovations are completed.
Laboratory Fume Hoods - Lab fume hoods are treated similarly to restaurant exhaust hoods, they have the same function and share the same purpose. For these reasons, the city requires laboratory fume hoods to be tested and balanced by a certified TAB contractor.
Delo Air is a certified D-62 TAB contractor compliant with all testing procedures. We provide San Francisco air balance reports that comply with each and every city department, including Fire.
Restaurant Air Balancing In San Francisco, CA
There are usually only two reasons a new commercial kitchen owner seeks out an air balance professional.
One, the health or Fire department is requesting an air balance report for their kitchen.
Or two, they are having major problems in the kitchen such as awful sewage smells, unbearably hot kitchens, smoke building up in the kitchen, or other weird problems that may have led them to believe an air balance is a solution.
For either one of these reasons, Delo Air is the solution. We are one of the leaders in air balancing in San Francisco, CA.
We provide air balance reports for all city requirements and turn unbalanced kitchens right back into properly functioning cooking machines.
How to properly prepare for your San Francisco air balancing?
- Ensure all ventilation equipment needing to be tested turns on and is 100% commissioned.
- Ensure physical or digital building plans are available prior to testing.
- Verify roof access will be available.
- Confirm all grease baffle filters are installed into the hood.
- Have filters and grease duct cleaned sometime prior to testing. (Recommended)
What to do if unsure whether the kitchen system is fully ready to test?
For whatever reason, when sure whether your system is ready to test, let us know! It is very common for commercial kitchen owners to think everything is running when it's actually not.
However, if you are having doubts, we can include a system check-up along with an air balance.
That way we can schedule more time to maintain or repair your ventilation equipment along with the air balance.
This service does cost additional, however, we highly recommended it. Call Delo Air Today!
HVAC Testing & Balancing In San Francisco, CA
Delo Air provides professional HVAC testing and balancing in San Francisco, CA for all commercial air conditioning systems and project sizes.
What does testing and balancing in San Francisco, CA consist of?
- Initial testing of airflow is performed on all commercial AC systems required to be balanced.
- The RTU or FAU equipment is adjusted to produce the correct total airflow specified on the mechanical plans.
- All airflow dampers installed at each supply register are adjusted to supply the correct amount of CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air into the area where it is cooling.
- A system static pressure test is performed to confirm the system is operating healthily.
- If installed, each outside air economizer is adjusted to introduce the correct amount of outside air into the breathing space that is requested by the mechanical engineer.
- Finally, a thorough air balance report is created. This report includes all airflow readings, specifications of HVAC equipment, and system static pressures.
What do I need to have ready before my San Francisco air balancing?
- Confirm all mechanical equipment needing to be balanced is 100% completed, commissioned, and running prior to testing.
- Ensure all dampers are tagged and easy to locate.
- Set all air dampers to the 100% open position.
- Confirm there is clear enough access to all supply and return registers for testing.
- Confirm economizers are commissioned and operating properly.
- Ensure the mechanical plans are on-site. (Unless a PDF version is provided)
- Confirm access to the roof and RTU is available.
- Provide one of the A/C installers onsite to help navigate equipment and airflow damper locations if needed. This step helps the air balance process go smoother for both parties.
When ready, call Delo Air for your testing and balancing in San Francisco, CA today!
Why we Are the best San Francisco Air Balance Contractor?
One, when we are hired for an air balance procedure, we are on our customer's side throughout the entire process. Our customers passing is important to us, which is why we always go the extra mile to ensure we make all the needed adjustments to get all systems within their passing ranges.
Two, we are a fully licensed HVAC contractor as well as an air balance contractor. We can coordinate and complete all needed repairs to equipment when necessary.
Three, we have shaped our air balance firm around being fast. Speed means everything in the process of opening a business or when completing a commercial project. Time is money, which is why we provide urgency with each and every one of our customers, so we can do our best to help get their doors opened for business on time and on schedule.
Let us prove to you why we are a top-rated San Francisco air balance contractor, schedule with us today!
"The Best San Francisco Air Balancing Near Me"
Fill out this quick form and we will reach out to you shortly!